Saturday, April 30, 2011

Zoos

Welcome to the last day of the A to Z blogging challenge.  I admit it has been loads of fun and I got to "meet" some awesome people and their blogs but a part of me is glad it's over with.  It was really hard for me to come up with words for that day and hard for me to ramble like I usually do.

My Z word is simple...zoo.  My daughter and I used to go to zoos all the time when she was younger.  We both love all those awesome creatures out there.  Well...except for those icky snakes and pesty bugs.  Zoos are so much fun.  One creature I haven't seen in person is a panda bear.  One day we will have to travel to find one.  But in the meantime, I think we will have to make sure we hit at least one of our local zoos this year.  I love lemurs and tigers.  My 2 favorites.  Happy Z day and last day of April!  Maybe May will be much better weather wise.

~Kim~

2 comments:

  1. I love zoos :) Last time we went the gorilla kept wacking the glass trying to intimidate this other guy. It was crazy.

    Sarah Allen
    (my creative writing blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was nice meeting u =)
    looking forward to may too!
    happy z day!

    ReplyDelete