Monday, April 11, 2011

1000 Reasons to be Thankful

On to my other Monday post!  I decided not to go with all "I" words this time.  I think it would take too long.

41.  For warmer days.  It got up to 80 degrees yesterday!!  Woohoo!

42.  For sitting on the deck.  Yes, I finally got my chair out yesterday and sat out there for an hour.  I can't tell you just how relaxing that is to me.  I don't know why.  Just the sounds of nature...well, unless the neighborhood sounds are annoying...but usually it is just nice and quiet.  Sometimes  I read, sometimes I fall asleep, sometimes I just sit and think, sometimes I just watch the trees in the wind or the birds gathering worms, sometimes I get ideas flowing.  I should have a blog that is called  "just sittin on the deck".  hahaha

43.  For Tivo.  I love it now that we can tape 2 shows at once.

44.  For finding a new pizza place that makes great thin, crispy pepperoni pizzas.  Maybe I am the only one that likes real thin and cracker crisp pizza but that's okay.  More for my tummy.

45.  For feeling more comfortable in my writing lately. 

46.  For finding a new doctor that I feel pretty comfortable with.

47.  For that doctor running more tests and being completely thorough before she does a diagnosis.

48.  For a  lab tech that was so good that she took 7 tubes of blood and didn't even leave a bruise!

49.  And to go along with #48, I am thankful that even though I almost freaked out when I saw those 7 tubes and she had to put some pressure on my vein to get the blood  pumping that I chose to talk to her to get my mind off of what she was doing and it helped me to relax.  Good thing for a little phlebotomy training I had.

50.  For my sweet kitty cat whom we have had for about 8 years now.  I love her!

~Kim~

1 comment: