Monday, April 11, 2011
1000 Reasons to be Thankful
41. For warmer days. It got up to 80 degrees yesterday!! Woohoo!
42. For sitting on the deck. Yes, I finally got my chair out yesterday and sat out there for an hour. I can't tell you just how relaxing that is to me. I don't know why. Just the sounds of nature...well, unless the neighborhood sounds are annoying...but usually it is just nice and quiet. Sometimes I read, sometimes I fall asleep, sometimes I just sit and think, sometimes I just watch the trees in the wind or the birds gathering worms, sometimes I get ideas flowing. I should have a blog that is called "just sittin on the deck". hahaha
43. For Tivo. I love it now that we can tape 2 shows at once.
44. For finding a new pizza place that makes great thin, crispy pepperoni pizzas. Maybe I am the only one that likes real thin and cracker crisp pizza but that's okay. More for my tummy.
45. For feeling more comfortable in my writing lately.
46. For finding a new doctor that I feel pretty comfortable with.
47. For that doctor running more tests and being completely thorough before she does a diagnosis.
48. For a lab tech that was so good that she took 7 tubes of blood and didn't even leave a bruise!
49. And to go along with #48, I am thankful that even though I almost freaked out when I saw those 7 tubes and she had to put some pressure on my vein to get the blood pumping that I chose to talk to her to get my mind off of what she was doing and it helped me to relax. Good thing for a little phlebotomy training I had.
50. For my sweet kitty cat whom we have had for about 8 years now. I love her!