Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Victory

Have you had any victories in your lifetime?  Victories are something to celebrate.  Victory in losing weight, victory in overcoming cancer, victory in stopping your smoking habit, victory in graduating high school or college...the list can go on and on.  Victories come in both small and large packages.  Whenever I think of the word victory, I am reminded of one of my favorite hymns, Victory in Jesus.  It's a catchy tune.  Especially since I am more of a contemporary music person than a hymn person.  And the words are so true and amazing.

What victories will you have today?  Mine will be getting through a doctor's appt. and the possibility of storms later today.  They both stress me out so for me, that is a big victory.  Maybe victory in getting some cleaning done, a  few articles written...what else?  Celebrate the victories that you accomplish today.  Even the small ones count.

~Kim~

2 comments:

  1. i finished a shawl that was giving me a hard time. :) and then i started a new labor of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i drove 8 hrs home today w/no problems = )
    victory!
    happy v day!

    ReplyDelete