Thursday, April 21, 2011

Royal Wedding and Relaxation

Is anyone else besides me getting excited about the royal wedding next week?  It brings back memories of Charles and Diana's wedding back in 1981.  I couldn't wait but then again, I was a teenager very much into fairytale romances.  Okay, so I am still into the fairytale romances.  You know...someday my prince will come.  I think maybe I watch way too much Disney.  Anyway, I will be one of those getting up very early in the morning to watch the whole wedding.  There is just something fascinating about royal weddings.

I thought I would do a two part  R word for today because this is my last day before I head back to work tomorrow.  My last day of relaxation.   I had to take a couple of days off to use up the last of my vacation hours.  I thought it would be fine this time of the month because usually it is kinda warm but no, today is the first day the sun has peeped out all week.  But it is still very chilly.  Too chilly to sit outside I'm sure.  So, I am going to try and enjoy this last day to relax before all the stresses of work and no time to get anything done happens again.  Hope everyone gets a chance to relax over the holiday weekend.

~Kim~

No comments:

Post a Comment