Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blizzard of 2011

So, for the past 2 days, here in MI we have been bracing for one of the worst blizzards to show up according to the weather guys. For the past 2 days, grocery stores have been packed, gas stations with lines backed up to the street, everyone getting prepared to be snowed in for days.  Last night came.  It started out snowing rather hard for a few hours but by the time I went to bed, it was hardly snowing at all.  I woke up this morning expecting alot more than what we actually got.  I have not heard the official word but I would say we might have gotten maybe 8 inches?  Just a guess though.  It could have been worse.  We still have power and that's a very good thing.  Here are a couple of pictures I took today.I am trying to experiment with taking pics with my Blackberry.  Oh, and Phil the groundhog didn't see his shadow.  Whoever came up with that anyway?? Hurry up spring!  Hope everyone else faired well in this "blizzard". 


No comments:

Post a Comment