Friday, September 23, 2011

Am I Considered a TV Addict?

Not sure really if I am addicted to TV but I am always thrilled when the new fall TV show lineup begins. All of "new" old shows come back and also the brand new shows appear. I have always loved watching TV since I was little. I remember Gilligan's Island, Bewitched, Magnum PI, Little House on the Prairie, The Waltons, Frasier, Columbo, Matlock, The Love Boat...the list goes on and on.

Nowdays, I have my favorites I just have to watch or Tivo to watch later.

Castle-Yes, I am excited to watch the developing romance between Castle and Kate. Can't help it.

Survivor-I have been watching this since season 2, I missed season 1 because I thought it sounded like a stupid show. I actually decided to watch because it was set in Australia. I have been hooked ever since. Oh, and I sure do love Jeff Probst's dimples...



Body of Proof-I knew I would like this one from last season.

Blue Bloods-I love Tom Selleck  so I just HAD to watch it and it really is a great show. I love the family dinners.

Then there are the new shows that I kind of like and will continue to watch.

Ringer-A thriller about good and evil twins. But which is which? Haha I think it's pretty good so far.

The X Factor-So far, so good.

There are a couple that have not been aired yet that I want to see. Once Upon a Time, Terra Nova and Last Man Standing.

So, does this make me a TV addict? I don't know but I sure look forward to them. I also love to go back and watch the oldies, too. The comedies were so much funnier back then with less or no sex. They didn't need it to be funny. Oh and I forgot about Army Wives! I became a fan of that show after watching them from Netflix. Great show. I love Kim Delaney!

So, that is my TV lineup so far. Does anyone have any new or old shows they just can't miss?

~Kim~

1 comment:

  1. haha, Dennis likes "Castle" too, but probably for different reasons ;)

    ReplyDelete