Friday, September 9, 2011

Gloomy Weather

I don't know about any of you out there but I am getting really tired of dark, rainy, gloomy weather. No sun for almost a week. Well, I guess it did peep out today for a hot second but really, I thought September was always the nice warm days and cool nights month?? The first part of the week it was really chilly. Down in the 40's chilly. I start shivering in that kind of weather. Can you tell that I am not looking forward to winter??

I am really hoping for some sun in the next few days cause this gloominess is getting me down. I also think these kinds of days are making the customers grumpy, too. On the bright side...it is supposed to get back up to 80 by Monday and with a little sun shining, maybe things will look a little brighter after all. Have a great weekend!

~Kim~

No comments:

Post a Comment