Okay, not yet but the weather is calling for the sun and 60 degrees, although I have yet to see that bright shiny thing in the sky.
Why do I like sitting on the deck so much? My deck is nothing special really.It is a plain ole deck as you can see.
1. The minute I sit out there, I can think more clearly and all of these ideas come popping into my head. I take my notebook outside with me and start making lists or notes on whatever I choose. I also take a book in case I want to read. Maybe it is to get away from the animals inside and also the computer.
2. I love the warmth of the sun.
3. I love the peace it brings for me. I can see the trees surrounding my yard swaying in the wind. I watch the birds digging for worms in the yard. Do you know how many different chirps I hear out there? I wonder what they are talking about?
4. I sometimes close my eyes and fall asleep. Or I talk to the Lord. It's amazing how many things you can be thankful for.
5. With all of the chaos going on in the world lately, it brings me hope that everything is in control.
So, as weird as it sounds, I crave my time out there among the creatures and plant life, It makes me a happier person. Maybe that should be my new title for this blog...just sitting on the deck.