Monday, May 9, 2011
1000 Reasons to be Thankful
I decided to take the time to be thankful for people in my life today. I always say that people come into your life for a reason, whether to encourage you or for you to encourage them or someone that just makes a difference in your life. These are the people that have made a difference in my life so far.
61. My kids and hubby, of course. Even though my kids are not small, I love them both so much. No words can ever express how I feel about them, no matter how old they are. And hubby, too.
62. My family down in IN and beyond. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters whom I love tremendously. My Mommy and Daddy are the best, too. I miss them so much.
63.My in laws. Yes, I love my in laws and they have had some health issues recently.
64. My TJ Mom's group. They are awesome and always there for me. I have not ""met" them in person but maybe one day we will.
65. Cathy, Shannon, Missy and Bay...four women I have chatted with online for years now. We met online by a common thread and have been friends ever since.
66. My writer's group that I just recently joined. They have given so much good advice that I am so thankful that they have not thrown me out of the group for all the questions I throw at them.
67. My 2 nieces, Chris and Meri whom I consider my long distance sisters...only younger.
68. My church family. Although with working pretty much every Sunday now, I still love the people that are so loving and giving. They serve so faithfully.
69. My GH group. I just realized that I have alot of online groups now. LOL It's funny how you join a thread and find friends in the process. No wonder I am online all the time.
70. My co-workers. I have mentioned them before but not everyone can say they love their co-workers. We are a small group and sometimes we can get irritated with each other, but they are still awesome.
These are the ones I think of today but I know there are many more from the past and more to come along.