Monday, May 30, 2011
1000 Reasons to be Thankful
81. For all of those men and women who serve our country.
82. For God's protection.
83. For delicious hamburgers straight from the grill.
84. For a warm...okay, hot spring day.
85. For a day off of work...and getting paid for it!
86. For protection during yesterday's tornado warnings.
87. For these awesome books that I am reading by Karen Kingsbury. Very thought provoking.
88. For lots of coffee this morning.
89. For our power staying on during those storms even though some are without.
90. For summer fruit like watermelon, blueberries, strawberries. Yum!
91. For actually finding comfortable shoes at a decent price. And they are cute, too...they have purple on them.
92. For some quiet time on the deck today...hopefully.
93. For summer cause it makes me actually want to eat healthier.
94. For my beautiful kitty cat. She is pretty and her personality is kinda unique.
95. For trying to have a more positive attitude, even though I really don't want to.
96. For a God who never leaves me and loves me even when I can be very unlovable.
97. For those of you out there who takes the time to read my ramblings here on this blog.You are very patient!
98. For being able to keep in contact with family and friends through the internet when I can't be with them in person.
99. For making new friends this past year through common ground.
100. For making it to100 reasons to be thankful! On to more next Monday!