Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Writing Journey

So, I have a full-time job right now but I have been thinking and contemplating lately.  For the past year or so, I have been kind of privately trying my hand at writing.  I really don't  consider myself a very good writer but I am a better writer than I am a talker.  I have always expressed myself  better when I write things down on paper.  Does that make for a better writer?  I don't know but I am trying my hand at it.  I want to make some money, just in case...cause you just never know about jobs these days. 

I have written a few articles for a couple different places.  But now I am getting a bit more serious about it.  There are some opportunities out there to take advantage of and I have been chatting with a few other writers to get some sense on how it all works.  They have been most helpful.  Anyway, I am hoping this works out.  I will post the links to my articles either on here or I may set up a blog for that. Not sure yet.  It would be great to have some feedback if you so choose or just to visit.

What do I like to write about?  I find it easy to write on the entertainment world cause I am a weirdo and love to follow celebrities.  But I find that I also like to write on medical issues.  I guess anything that floats my boat and will get page views at the time.  So, I am kind of excited but nervous, too.  Like  I said, I have been writing for a year but not as serious as I am  now.  We will see where this takes me. 

~Kim~

No comments:

Post a Comment