Monday, March 28, 2011

1000 Reasons to be Thankful

Wow, it's Monday again.  Isn't it crazy how fast the weeks and months are flying by?  April is almost here already.  Well, at least I didn't forget this week to post my Monday thankfulness.

31. For the opportunity to homeschool my daughter.

32.  For my daughter's baking abilities.   I think I may have gained a few lbs. from all the great cakes she has made.

33.  For the sun shining the past couple of days.  It is still cold but the sun helps my mood.

34.  For prescription Motrin for days like today when I have HA, cramps and all the above.

35.  For being able to think of things to be thankful for, even though my brain is in a fog and I am straining to find something to write down here.  One of those days.

~Kim~

No comments:

Post a Comment