Monday, March 14, 2011
1000 Reasons to be Thankful
17. For the sun that was nice enough to show it's bright face today.
18. For the hope that we have in Jesus.
19. For the lives that were saved in Japan even though some lost theirs.
20. For an awesome boss who makes our jobs easier and who also makes us cheesecakes and other yummy desserts.
21. For the deck that is waiting for it to get warmer so that I can park my chair on it...sometime soon, I hope!
22. For binders and notebooks because I love to keep things and make lots of lists to use once in a while.
23. For food...nuf said!
24. For mornings...nice, quiet mornings. Yes, I know...I am a rare breed that loves to get up early and get my day started as early as possible. Well, what that means is that I drink coffee, hop on the computer, read, watch Good Morning, America and spend quiet moments to myself. What? You think I am actually productive that early??
25. For my favorite tv shows. I have my faves. They include Survivor, American Idol, Castle, Dancing with the Stars, The Apprentice, No Ordinary Family...okay, I should stop now. Don't want to have anyone think that I am a tv jumkie or anything.