Monday, March 7, 2011

1000 Reasons to be Thankful

I almost forgot to post this before I headed to work.  Better late than never.  I would have not have remembered to post after work, that's for sure. 

11.  Well, as much as I hate to say this but...gulp...okay, I NEED to be thankful for my job.  I guess what I really am thankful for is still being able to bring some money in to pay bills. 

12.  This sounds strange but I am thankful that I am not an animal abuser because as much as I like our pets, they are the most annoying ones anyone can have.  As I write this, the dog is staring me in the face begging to go out but I will take her out and she will barely dribble and not do much of anything.  Have I mentioned the cat that likes to pee on the floor and eats plastic bags and the princess cat that loves to paw at your door at 5am and then run away when you open it??  Yes, I am thankful that I happen to like animals alot.

13.  For friends that I have "met" on the internet that are now some of my best buds that give me advice and listens to my rants and still loves me anyway.

14.  For candles.  I LOVE the smell of scented candles.

15.  For the anticipation of spring coming...sometime soon, I hope!

16.  For laundry facilities.  I remember a time in my life when I had to run to the laundromat.  Dislike!

~Kim~

Save Now

No comments:

Post a Comment