Tuesday, April 17, 2012

N is for...Nudity

Now that I have everyone's attention!  LOL Seriously though, does anyone but me think that nudity is getting way out of control recently? Is it okay to pose nude just because you can? Is this how we base beauty on? How we look naked? I pose these questions because that is all I see lately. Celebs like Rihanna who think it's great to go topless on a beach or those that pose for a magazine just to prove a point. Whatever happened to modesty? I see girls with their boobs hanging out of their shirts all over the place. It's not pretty when you are at work and they bend down to sign something and you can see everything! I grew up with parents that taught modesty. You really don't have go naked to be beautiful. So, that is my rant for the day. Covering up brings some mystery and who doesn't love a good mystery?

~Kim~

No comments:

Post a Comment