Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Blog!

Welcome to my new blog.  I deleted my old one and came up with this one.  Hope you like it.  Not sure if I have anything witty to say but I will give it a shot.  I lead a rather boring life but might have some interesting things to write about.  I had trouble coming up with a title because...well...I am not a very creative person.  I love coffee first thing in the morning, I just started collecting teapots and books...I LOVE books!  I was trying to come up with a clever title referring to one of my all time fave movies, The Wizard of Oz but "oh my" at the end is all I could think of for now.  Told you I wasn't very creative.  I am hoping to eventually post some pics like the rest of the world does on their blogs.  Thanks for stopping by and checking this out. Feel free to follow, comment, laugh, cry or just sit back and think what a strange character this girl is. 

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment